Yep, it’s that time of year! The local blueberries are ripe and we have sourced some from the Whitledge’s out in North Warren County. The beer is a sweet and easy-drinking version of our Kolsch with a hint-o-berry. Try yours with some fresh local berries floating in it for a little extra swagger.
We are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so our squirrels can be with their families. BUT…
- Star Wars Premiere Party – Dec 17 4pm-7pm – Costume Contest (winners get tix to the premiere) and we’ll be giving away swag and even a Star Wars Battlefront game
- New Year’s Eve – We have BIG plans for a holiday party. We’ll have a toast at midnight, decoration, live music, and more!
- New Year’s Day – Hangover Brunch – Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas, breakfast and our regular menu for you hangover cure.
Can’t make it by for the holidays, stop in before and do your holiday shopping. We have all the usual swag and some nutty gift card deals:
- BUY $100 Gift Card and get a $20 for yourself
- BUY a $50 Gift Card and get a $10 for yourself
Happy Holidays Squirrels and stay squirrely!
- The Kickstarter Campaign was funded! Thank you so much to all who shared it and supported us. This truly validates what we’re doing.
- With the Kickstarter funds we were able to purchase the fermenters we really wanted for this project. Your beer deserves the best!
- We have started the build-out inside the space at 871 Broadway. You may notice a constant flow of contractors, plumbers, electricians, and other support staff moving in and out of the building. We’re working hard to get open soon.
- We have a federal brewing license!!! This happened this past month and is a huge accomplishment. Brewer’s licenses are hard to come by and we are excited and happy. Thanks to the TTB and ABC for walking us through the process.
- Merchandise sales. You can get your squirrel gear at our store now and have it shipped to you! Check it out by clicking “Store” on the website. That will take you to our separate store microsite.
- The menu is coming together. We would love to share how that’s shaping up, but we like surprises and we think you will too. Just think about bold and rich flavors with a crisp salty edge. The menu will be unique for our market, and will compliment the beer perfectly.
- We will be placing our order for our guest taps soon. We’ll be hitting you up on our Facebook page for suggestions.
That’s about it for now… the question we get 10 times a day is “When are you opening already?!?” — Soon friends, very soon. We don’t want to commit to a date and then have to move it, but trust us, it will be very soon. 🙂