Pintoberfest Date Set – September 17th
We celebrate our German heritage…. Pumpkins….. Pints… and Pork on Saturday September 17th from Noon to Midnight.
Last year we called it Pumptoberfest, focusing on our favorite gourd. This year we call it Pintoberfest, focusing on… well Pints!
Some things you might not want to miss:
- MC Jim Dusseldorf Sears will be wearing his Lederhosen and giving German language lessons
- We will expand our draft beer list from 10 to like 30+ beers, including some straight from Deutchland and we’ll be representing some of our friend’s breweries here in the region
- There may just be an appearance from Pumpy the pumpkin who spits magical pumpkin flavored, locally brewed beer
- Chef Hannah will have the grill fired up and will be producing some killer schnitzel and other meat candy
- We will be releasing some small-batch beers, including an Imperial IPA! (you asked for it, we deliver
- Not to mention we’ll have some KILLER live music rotating all afternoon and into the night
So, pull up a hay bale and come early and stay late… the place will be packed.